Our Covid-19 Response
During this uncertain time, the safety of the Rollie community is our top priority. We’re working hard to make sure you, and our staff, are as safe as possible and have added a number of precautionary measures.
CURRENT STATUS ON SHIPPING AUSTRALIA: INTERSTATE SHIPPING (From Victoria):
We're still shipping through express post interstate and domestically within Victoria. Slight delays expected.
NEW ZEALAND: Delays of up to four weeks expected. Click here for more details.
INTERNATIONAL: Delays expected. Click here for more details.
CANADA: Deliveries to Canada are currently suspended.DELIVERY
- All parcels will no longer require a signature for delivery and/or collection.
- In all cases, deliveries to your door or collection, an Australia Post staff member will ask and record your name and sign on your behalf.
- You will still need to be present for this to occur, but contact will be minimised by either leaving the parcel at the door or left for you to pick up on the counter.
- Orders placed before 11:30 am AEST are eligible for same day dispatch.
- Shipping delays of up to a week for returns.
- We highly recommend sending back with registered post at this time.
- Wearing gloves where practicable
- Washing hands regularly
- Social distancing during team meetings, picking etc
- Staggered breaks and lunch to minimise people in tearoom
- Is humming along from home offices all over the country
You can still call our, forever lovely, customer service team with any questions on +61 3 9687 8522, or email . Social isolation is a thing though so you may find it hard to get them off the phone!