All returns are subject to the following conditions. Rollie Benelux retains the right to reject a return on the basis of a failure to adhere to these Return Conditions or a failure to comply with this Policy.
- All items must be in a new, unwashed and unused condition, with all tags attached and the shoe box in original condition.
- We will not accept your return if Rollie considers the item(s) used.
- Return request must be made within 14 days from date of purchase
- Rollie will not be held responsible for any packages returned that have not been received on our end.
- We only accept returns purchased through nl.rollienation.com
If you have purchased your shoes from a Rollie stockist, please contact the store in which you purchased them from for further assistance. Rollie cannot be held accountable, or provide refunds or exchanges for purchases made outside of nl.rollienation.com.
This website nl.rollienation.com is run by Beer & Cheese Vof - Proud distributor of Rollie shoes in the BeNeLux. The company details of Beer & Cheese Vof:
Beer & Cheese Vof
The company registration number is 57897077.
The VAT number is NL852784089B01